Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tom And I Have Reconciled

So, I am going to give him a break. He is now aware of my deep-seated need to feel like it is all worth it, and I am aware of his need to not look bad on my blog. Sorry about that Tom, but you have totally redeemed yourself by your comment. Don't hold your breath though, because he told me his comments are going to be private phone comments (that I will record and post so you gize don't miss out on how funny he is-if only my phone had a record feature. I bet the iphone has a record feature...hmmm...)

It's a happy ending you gize. Just like in the movies.

4 comments:

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Ew, yuck. I hate happy endings. But I'm happy for you gize, for your kids' sake, I guess.

Memzy said...

Somebody find that girl an IPHONE pronto! Ifersure, i-am, soooo i-happy for i-you. Good i-job Tom.

E said...

Thank goodness! That would have been embarrassing if you gize had slip up over something so incredibly lame!

Emily said...

Phew!