Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Does This Make Me Famous?

So, I asked Memzy to help me solve my problem, but it turns out I have better advice. How does "Ask Katie Thursdays" sound? All right, this is the only good idea I have ever had, and to give credit where credit is due, it was a group effort. Since I am the only one who has to drag their kids around, PARTY AT MY HOUSE! It was so fun, but I just wanted to blog a bit about my niece, Amanda. She is seriously so talented. She was published in a magazine, you gize. Check out her stuff, and think about how my blood runs through her veins. She brought all of her "projects" for me to give me some ideas. I loved it all. I think this makes me famous by association, right? Oh, and the fact I had a cameo on Antiques Roadshow, and that one time I was on the news on new years eve. Yeah, I am famous.

Guess what I am doing tonight? Beading.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You are too nice, Katie! You will have to see the photos I took when I post them...