Saturday, January 10, 2009

Have You Ever...

Squished a spider, and just left it on your wall? This one has been there for two days now. I keep waiting for it to fall so I can vacuum it, but there it stays... I guess I could just use the vacuum hose, but I hadn't thought about that until this moment. Maybe tomorrow.
That mouth is going to cost me a fortune.

That is macaroni and cheese on his face, how did you know.

Violet...there are no words.
This was one of Thomas's scary faces...I didn't have the heart to tell him.

6 comments:

Memzy said...

I currently have 2 smashed spiders and one cockroach on the floor (legs up) in my kitchen.

Amanda said...

Ha ha! I am pretty sure I have scary faces like Thomas'. Somebody should get him a mirror!

Hot Pants said...

I usually take a tissue and wipe it off and throw it in the toilet and flush it. Then I will go back to the spot of the crime and wash it with a little disinfectant, cuz there was blood there.

Emily said...

Yeah, I would have just left it there too.

Mary said...

That's one of my favorite pictures of Violet!

Jenny ESP said...

Is that like some freaky mountain spider or something? It's huge! Kids = as cute as always.