Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kind Of A Big Deal

Yeah, I was on TV last night. For those of you who obviously don't know me at all, Tom and I went to Antiques Roadshow. Unfortunately the treasures we took were pretty much worthless, but everyone knows that everyone goes just to get on TV. Mission accomplished. I tried to find our clip on youtube, but no luck. So let me describe it in detail for you. First you see Tom. He is sporting a slightly over the top mustache. Then I make my way into the scene. I am severely hunched as I follow my mustached man. Just as we are almost out of the scene, Tom looks back. It reminds me of the Sasquatch video you are all so familiar with. then we are gone. I recommend you do what you can to find it. It is definitely worth searching for hours online to find.
Wait, after hours of looking, I found it. For those obsessed with hunchbacked ladies and mustached men, click here

8 comments:

E said...

Thanks Katie. Now Tom can rest easy that I saw it. I started to blink right when you guys walked passed in the background and I missed half of it. I tried to go back and pause it, but I guess my trigger finger wasn't quick enough. By the way, according to Harry and the Hendersons, hunchbacks and sasquatches and are worth about $25,000 - $27,000 at auction. But that info is out dated--that's in 1980s dollars.

Markie23 said...

Something about that clip rings a bell.

ManicMandee said...

Can I get your autograph?

Emily said...

Wow. Definitely a big deal.

E said...

Hazel left a satanic comment on my blog. "six six six s.i.x. spells six"

Hot Pants said...

I TiVo'd the show, but I watched the whole thing in ff. I never saw you guys so I deleted it. I didn't realize I was suppose to be looking for Earl Hickey.

eekareek said...

That was definitely worth my time. Even though I am totally running late, I am really glad that I went ahead and changed pages, downloaded the video, watched a very boring lady talk about her loan shark father just to see you and Tom very briefly walk by in the background. I am also very glad that I am taking the time to relive it in the comment section. I will see if Morgan can maybe jazz the video up a little for you. Congrats on your fame.

Dallas said...

I just knew Sasquatch was an antique fanatic!! No one would believe me, but now I have video proof!! Not only that, but now I have seen his hunchbacked-lover, the fabled Sasquatchette!! Wow, what a day.