Sunday, May 11, 2008

Donation

As many of you know, Tom and I have been spending the past couple weeks trying to sort through our past to separate the gems from the rocks. At the end we had a garage full of rocks. I don't think I would even call them rocks more like petrified poo. You know, the basics like potty trained on couches, exercise equipment, toys that I had taken from the kids when they wouldn't clean them up and never missed. I had taken four van/truck full loads to the DI (This is pretty amazing considering nearly every person who enters my house asks if we are moving because it is so bare. I just like it like that. Easier to clean up.). All was pretty uneventful until my fifth, and hopefully final load. I pulled up to the drop off entrance just as a car was pulling away. I saw the guys who had just unloaded his stuff laughing. When they had taken my junk out of my car, I pulled slowly forward so I could catch a glimpse of the goods. (Are you just dying to know what it was yet?) Click here to find out.

4 comments:

mindy said...

Did you snatch them before anyone saw?

ManicMandee said...

That's great! I am too embarrassed to go to DI now after all the loads I took there this last house cleaning. I am afraid they are gonna tell me they don't want my crap.

E said...

Funny you should mention eatable undies. We went out to dinner with the kids the other night, and played a game where we had to go through the alphabet, naming foods that started with each letter. When we got to 'U', Anthony said "Underwear, the eatable kind." The boys thought it was hilarious. They have no clue. Dummies.

eekareek said...

That is what I love about Anthony, Jenny. I hope he never changes. Uh Katie, didn't you drop off the last load at the DI?