Monday, April 20, 2009

Can You Say, "Best Mom Ever"?

It was gorgeous here today. I don't think I spent more than a few minutes inside today. I started the morning with some yard work, and them a walk, them to the park for lunch, then some outside reading, then a little of this. Seriously, like paradise.

I know you are dying to know how she did. Truth be told, I will give her a 10 for effort... We will have more chances for learning to ride a bike video, that's all I'll say. I think it is a "dad" job anyway. I wouldn't want to take that from him.

6 comments:

Memzy said...

You can't really get better than a 10 for effort! And I agree, it's totally a dad's job.

Markie23 said...

Hate to sound like Mr. T, but I predict pain.

E said...

This post isn't about me? Confusing title. Thomas! He cracks me up.

Amanda said...

I also agree that it is definitely a Dad job. I remember when I tried to learn how to ride a bike, and it was miserable. Especially since Logan just hopped on a bike too big for him and took off. Didn't fall off once.

Emily said...

Enjoy it while it lasts! You'll be glad you are living in Boise and not Vegas here in a week or two.

Overall Family said...

I love it that it is the middle of the day and 3 out of your 4 kids are in pj's still.