Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What A Great Day!










Today was so much fun. I decided that I wanted to take the kids somewhere fun since they have been on track break for nearly three weeks and it has been basically three weeks in the house. We had just done the part, but I LOVE museums and thought the kids might have fun. We started with a lunch at the park with very little eating, and an indulgent amount of bird chasing. Then to the Discovery center. Let's just say four hours later, I was dragging them out the door. They had such a good time that I exchanged my one day pass for a year long family pass.
I guess I should mention the obvious. Hazel's haircut. I am just pretending that it didn't happen because how do you fix that? Thank goodness for a strategically placed bow.

No comments: