Yes, I was tagged again. I don't think it makes me any less popular that it was my sister that tagged me for the second time, right?
This tag was six of your most unspectacular quirks.
1. I play silly games with myself, such as, "My goal for today is for Tom to have no idea what I fixed the kids for lunch." This includes completely washing all the dishes and putting them away, because a pan might give it away. Taking out the garbage, so he won't see any of the garbage, cans, vegetable ends, etc. Completely wiping everything down. I never ask him to guess or anything, in fact I am sure he has no idea that I do this.
2. I play the piano when I am mad/frustrated/irritated. I think it irritates Tom, but I just got my piano back, and I need it to decompress. At least it isn't crack.
3. I blink two times and tap the right side of my nose right before I get in the shower, every time. Just kidding, I don't do that, I just can't think of anything quirky about me. I did notice that as I was reading my sister's we had a lot in common. I think I am going to copy one of hers. So this one is that I love to watch medical shows. The weirder the better. I gross Tom out on a regular basis by my show choice.
4. I am scared, no, terrified of social situations. There are very few people that I feel totally comfortable around. I would say that outside my immediate family (Tom and the kids) there isn't a single person that I feel totally comfortable talking to. I usually spend hours after a conversation thinking about all the stupid stuff I said, and try to analyze their reaction. I hate ordering pizza, dread getting to the check out at the grocery store. It isn't that I don't like people, I just never know what to say, and i always seem to put my foot in my mouth. Just so you all know, that is why I prefer blogging to actual talking. Church is the worst. They tell everyone to make sure the new people feel comfortable. Did they ever consider that they are scared to talk to people and would rather just be left alone? Are you surprised?
5. I eat the same thing for breakfast every day, drinkable yogurt. I actually will go through phases. For about six months at a time. I will do yogurt or bran cereal. You know, the kind of yogurt with the probiotics? I like things to move easily through my digestive system.
6. Another one taken from my sister's list, I listen obsessively to songs. I will listen to the same song over and over until I know every instrument part, and have made up my own part. This usually takes a couple months to do this. The more complex the song, the more I like it. I love song with string instruments besides guitar (they can still have the guitar, in fact the more instruments the better, more parts to pick out.), and that have ascending and descending scales together. Makes me happy.
Wow, I didn't realize how exposed I was going to feel after this post.
9 hours ago