Thursday, April 3, 2008

Shameful...

I have an embarrassing admission. I have been eating candy again. It started after Valentines day. I just couldn't resist the half price candy. It has escalated. I bought WAY too much half price Easter candy. I ate it all already. I was looking around the house for something to satisfy my caving when I spotted a melted twix in the refrigerator. (Not one of mine of coarse, I would have eaten it already. Violet had found one of the neighbors Easter eggs in their front yard about a week after Easter.) I don't know why I didn't throw it away, but there it was staring at me from the fridge. I ate it. I am not proud. I feel sick.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

I always cave when it comes to Twix bars.

Emily said...

You know Twix bars are my weakness. I would have done it too. See, I just eat candy and pretend I don't care because I know I wouldn't last even a week without it. I am impressed you got through 2 months candy free!

Mary said...

Chocolate always wins in the end!

Amy Thurston said...

I would NEVER eat anything my kids found in a neighbors yard!! What has gotten into you? This really is serious!!

next door neighbor said...

My kids left that egg there because the dog had pee'd on it!

jenn . dave . emma . davis said...

This makes me laugh! Dave gets me a HUGE supply of Twix bars for every holiday. I still have some left over from Easter.... would you like one? =)

Homeless Man With all sorts of deseases said...

Has anyone seen my egg? I left it right here in this yard.....

Poor Tiny Tim said...

The next door neighbor lady ate my easter candy!