Friday, October 2, 2009

Hello? Is There Anybody Out There?

I know it's been a while. My fingers aren't quite sure what to do anymore, but I'm back!! How long has it been since my computer died? Like forever, but I pumped some new life into it (cost me 75 dollars, but so worth it)

This is just a preview. I have about 4 months of pictures to update you all on. Aren't you excited! Don't try to hide it, I know you are. I am going to just start like I never left, and only read past posts if I get really bored one day. I am there for you all now. Ready to let you all know what I think about what you have going on, because you need it, and I need it.

Until tomorrow. That's when I am really going to get started.

6 comments:

Memzy said...

::singing:: reunited and it feels so goo-ood.

Markie23 said...

I would have come and fixed Your compy for you a long tI'me ago if I knew that was all that was holding you back. I thought you had just decided to do something more valuable with your time. I'm relieved you haven't suddenly become more responsible.

Cristin said...

Welcome back!!! Nice to see you again.

Landee said...

It's tomorrow...

Katie said...

Hi mom! I have a surprise today! Can we selebrate my birthday tonight?

Anonymous said...

wholesale top fashion korean style clothes
wholesale japanese clothing
wholesale japanese clothing fashion
wholesale japanese clothing style
wholesale japanese clothing free shipping
fashion clothing wholesale
fashion clothing wholesale suppliers
fashion clothing wholesalers usa
fashion clothing wholesale china
women's fashion clothing
women's fashion clothing stores
women's fashion clothing online