Monday, March 24, 2008

Stay Tuned For Easter Pictures

I thought I would post a couple pictures from my birthday. I don't have time to post birthday and Easter so I will post some Easter pictures a little later today if I have time. I had a great time. thanks to my family. I loved all the calls and harbor no bad feelings toward the ones that left a comment a day late on my blog on the wrong post.
I would like to give a special thanks to my mom for making this all possible. I couldn't have done it without you.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Wow the underwear are such a great gift. Wish I would of thought of that. Who gave them to you?

Hot Pants said...

I called AND left a comment under the correct post! I think that makes me the most loyal of your sister in-laws. And don't think Sara is just because she dedicated a third of a post to you either. There were too many spelling errors for it to count anyways.
So again, Happy Brithday!

Hazel said...

The undies are from Violet. She picked them out all by herself. Can't you tell by the expression on my face?
Amy, you all have a piece of my heart. There is plenty of me to go around...

E said...

Save those gigantic undies... you can hold them up later and tell people, "I Lost this much weight." And you'll get a standing ovation.

Emily said...

Are you sure you can squeeze into those? I really am sorry I didn't call. No excuses. I am just a flaky sister. Hope you had fun and I can't wait for the Easter pictures.