Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Look How Much Fun We Had

This is our Easter egg hunt. It was more dangerous than it looks. Some of the eggs were hidden out of reach. The kids were forced to make dangerous climbs for the goods. There were also muddy areas where you could easily loose a shoe if you misstepped. There was also one little boy (I won't name names-Thomas) who followed Hazel around and cried every time she found an egg. Then there was the dog poop hazard. We decided not to clean it up, you know, to liven things up a bit. Kind of like avoiding laser beams. Atticus forfeited his eggs so everyone would have the same amount. (Thank you little man-your small deed stopped many tears from falling.) Overall, I would say it was a success.
I would have posted the same day as promised except the Internet was down again. Darn transformers. This post will happen. I win this time. -More than meets the eye, my a**!

No comments: