Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Popular

This is the long awaited, mysteriously deleted, video. Well my friends, it is a new year miracle. I went to finish the crudely thrown together video that I had saved, and I found this nearly complete video. I must have saved it more than I thought. Thank goodness too. Thanks to all my New Years resolutions, I wasn't going to have more than a few minutes a day to work on it, and by the time I actually finished it the kids would be older and more company would have surely come. Making this video not only obsolete but offensive. Thank you Jenny for telling me to save save save.

6 comments:

Number Juan said...

yo tik,

I ain gettin no feed on yo vid!

Number Juan out!

E said...

Your video played for me, and I have the sneaking suspicion you're popular.

Hot Pants said...

Ella is jealous.

eekareek said...

Classic

Vegas Family said...

Wow, you are popular! Looks like it was fun.

Emily said...

Wow, those Heaton's were definately your best looking visitors. How lucky are you for having them stop by! Thanks for the soup and rolls! It was good to see you! And good job at keeping up on your blog.