Monday, May 25, 2009

Still Here

I am trying to get caught up on all the blogs. I am really far behind. I have been reading most of them on my phone, but commenting is a pain. I commit to you, that I will get around to it. I am just starting at the top, and working my way down so if you are just dying to know what I have to say about your stuff, you're going to have to update.

My computer is only slightly better. This post has taken a good part of the afternoon. I think it might still be contagious so read at your own risk. It is painfully slow, and all the virus scans haven't fixed the crashing. I think we might have to put her down.

I took some pictures of my garden, so I could brag about it. It is my obsession. I recommend planting green beans. They are instant gratification plants. They are the big ones, and I planted them just over a week ago.

This is the kids camping out on our porch. That counts, doesn't it?

9 comments:

E said...

Glad to see life sprouting up at your house. And, when did you get a tramp? Are your kids loving it or what?

Memzy said...

Tramps RULE!!! So glad too see you around. I miss you.

ManicMandee said...

Your back yard is huge! Camping in the yard totally counts.

Emily said...

What an awesome back yard!! Glad to hear you are alive and well!

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Your computer issues don't explain your lack of texting. I think there's more you're not telling us... oh wait.... the garden. Nevermind.

That backyard is making me green with envy. Ours sux huge time. My kids would do a Sound of Music spin in that thing if you ever invited them over. Then they'd jump on the tramp.

Mary said...

I can hardly wait for that zucchini to be harvested!

Amanda said...

Wow- I am super impressed!! I can't believe those beans are so big after such a short time!

Blog27999 said...

If you're trying to lose weight then you absolutely need to start following this totally brand new personalized keto meal plan diet.

To produce this service, licensed nutritionists, fitness trainers, and cooks have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, painless, cost-efficient, and delightful.

Since their launch in 2019, thousands of clients have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a proper keto meal plan diet can give.

Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto meal plan diet.

Unknown said...

Did you know there is a 12 word sentence you can say to your partner... that will trigger intense feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness for you deep within his heart?

Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, please and care for you with his entire heart...

12 Words That Trigger A Man's Love Response

This impulse is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will drive him to try harder than ever before to to be the best lover he can be.

Matter of fact, fueling this all-powerful impulse is so binding to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You'll soon notice him open his mind and heart to you in such a way he never expressed before and he'll perceive you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly understood him.