Thursday, March 26, 2009

Big News!

Hazel got glasses. She has been so excited about them. She is so funny. She has a very slight lazy eye, and they told her that if it wasn't corrected by the glasses she might have to wear a patch over her good eye , forcing her weaker eye to work harder. I was cringing, but she was crossing her fingers. I took her out of the room and asked her what she thought of all that. She told me, "Just think of all the attention I would get with an eye patch." She is so positive, or perhaps so desperate for attention. Love these kiddos.

Also, I went out to lunch today with an old friend, Kimberly. Not that kind of old, she is younger than me-baby, but we have been friends for forever. We had a good time. I had even brought my camera to document it, but it stayed in my purse. Bummer for you all, I know. Next time I won't be so careless.
Kimberly posted this picture on facebook, but I thought I would steal it so you all would know who the hey I am talking about. We are making a Stacy sandwich. Don't we all look hot? Me especially...you can tell exactly how hot by the sweat stains...

10 comments:

Amie and Karl said...

The three blondes it is nice to see a picture of you all it has been so long LOL

Emily said...

Hazel looks SO cute in her new glasses!! Kennedy had to do the patch thing when she was 3 and I would have to bribe her like crazy to get her to wear it. I love that Hazel is so positive about it. What a girl!

Cristin said...

my kids would LOVE an eye patch!!!!!

She does look super cute in her new glasses.

Clyde and Family said...

We love Hazel's new glasses. She's headed for Harvard I can tell! Thanks for your sweet comments -- we hope Alice looks like you!

Landee said...

The glasses are TDF!! So cute & stylish. Eye patches get you attention? I want one! I want one! Can you fake lazy eye? I'm going to see and let you know.

PS You gize look like a bunch of mormon girls out on the town! Hawt!

Markie23 said...

I'd love a good excuse to wear an eye patch, but I'd probably need some gnarly scars to go with it to really pull off the look I want.

Jenny ESP said...

Avast, me hearty. Hazel in an eye patch would be awesome. She's hilarious!

Amanda said...

Hazel is too funny!! And her glasses are way cute. Also, did you go back to blonde? I was loving the brunette look. Or is that just an older picture?

Landee said...

Are you a closet Blindy lover? You can tell me. I'm just wondering what your obsession with upping his likability with sunglasses is all about....

Anonymous said...

haha i didn't even notice your pit stains... you still look super sexy mama
kimberly