Friday, July 17, 2009

Atticus's Gift

So, o had been nursing this little baby bird back to health. Sadly,
it didn't make it. The truth is, I was shocked that it lived the four
days that it did. Just moments ago, Atticus brought me a handfull of
the things he had collected outside (it is quite normal for him to
bring me bugs and other gross things). Wedged in his hand, between
the cable plug and the grass he had pulled, was this baby bird. Not
living, obviously. And that is what brought me back to blogging...

12 comments:

Hot Pants said...

Bird flu.

Flem said...

I love cycle of life stuff with kids. Even if I am grossed out by the germ potential.

Mary said...

What a cutie...love that little Atticus.

Amanda said...

Eeeeeewww!!! I can't believe he would pick it up!! I am a weenie, I know.

Warriorcats said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eekareek said...

Nasty.




**Mental note. Don't touch anything that Atticus has touched

Markie23 said...

Hooray to Atticus for bringing you back to blogging. Now don't stop, 'cause I wouldn't want Atty to have to take it to the next level.

Memzy said...

You're alive!!!!!!!!!

ManicMandee said...

Whatever it takes to get you back to blogging is worth the loss.

Jenny ESP said...

That bird sacrificed his life to get you to blog for one day. ::head bowed in gratitude::

Clyde and Family said...

Yuck! But I was wondering what you guys are up to...

Anonymous said...

wholesale top fashion korean style clothes
wholesale japanese clothing
wholesale japanese clothing fashion
wholesale japanese clothing style
wholesale japanese clothing free shipping
fashion clothing wholesale
fashion clothing wholesale suppliers
fashion clothing wholesalers usa
fashion clothing wholesale china
women's fashion clothing
women's fashion clothing stores
women's fashion clothing online